This guide contains frequently asked questions during Discoin transactions.
Discoin is meant to supplement user income on each bot. While certain actions, like investments, are encouraged by design, everything has a limit. To keep the economies running in reasonable order, please convert currencies reasonably and responsibly.
The following actions are prohibited on Discoin. Violators will be punished at the discretion of each participating bot owners.
- Converting any currency, illicitly acquired, within the Discoin system. By "illicitly acquired", actions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Automated actions, including macros, selfbotting, etc.;
- Exploitations of bot mechanisms in any way not intended by bot owners;
- Acquisitions of currency that are illicitly acquired by other users;
- Other actions prohibited by terms and conditions imposed by other parties, including but not limited to participating bots and Discord.
- Perform automated transactions, through macros, selfbotting, etc.
- Exploit Discoin mechanisms in any way not intended by developers (e.g. pump & dump).
- Any action that can fall under "Unlawful Access of Computers".
- 1.Create a transaction from the origin bot. See the command list below.
- 2.Your transaction will be converted at the rates effective at the moment. After a transaction, the rates will adjust itself.
Max 500k BBT per transaction
Command without argument for rates
Send/Receive limited to 1 million LCN per day
Must create account:
Send/Receive limited to 10 transactions per 24h, sending limit exists
No. Discoin only exists during the transaction process and statistics: As a universal unit for calculating currency, it is only used for calculating exchange rates as well as currency reserves. The real world equivalent example would be XDR.
- 1.Check the Transaction Record. If it says the transaction isn't handled, the receiving bot hasn't processed it yet.
- 2.If it has been more than 5 minutes and the transaction still isn't handled, check if there are any restrictions in place, which are usually announced on this page as well as the support server. Still no avail? Contact the developer(s) of the receiving bot.
Here's a table on the earning and spending mechanisms of each bot.
How to Earn (Except voting and daily)
How to Spend
Elite Looter (ELT)
Murder Mystery Bot (MMB)
Chat rewards, as well as coin drops if enabled
Discoin is a cooperative project, combining efforts of many developers from diverse backgrounds across the globe.
- Discoin v3 is written and hosted by Jonah Snider (Dice). Subdomain provided by Zero Width Shortener. Consider supporting him on Patreon or Open Collective to help paying for server cost!
- The concept, math, and non-technical documentation of Discoin is developed by Austin Huang (DTel), with help from Mitchell Rademaker (DTel).
- Currency graphics (except Discoin logo) created by Lucas Flicky (Pollux). Discoin logo created by ImRock (Welcomer).
- Ari Gami, DeveloperAnonymous (BattleBanana), Godson (Kekbot) and Theelgirl (TheelUtil) contributed to the libraries.
- Discoin is open source. If you cannot contribute financially, consider contributing your time reviewing the code!
- And of course, you can easily support Discoin by spreading the word to the world! Convince the developers of your favourite bot(s) to implement Discoin by showing this guide to them.